Every young person leaves us well equipped for life in the 21st Century, prepared and ready to find a rewarding and meaningful role in society.
Our aims are:
- To sustain a calm, caring and purposeful learning community with a strong focus on mutual respect and teamwork across the whole school.
- Deconstruct barriers to enable young people’s optimal inclusion, learning and development.
- Support young people to build lasting friendships, increase self-confidence and resilience.
- Deliver a broad relevant, challenging and coherent curriculum that is tailored to meet individual students’ needs and aspirations.
- Be skilled in delivering appropriate learning experiences to ensure all students realise their academic potential.
- Promote equalities throughout the school in order for all young people to be able to express their individuality, and be supported to maximise life chances.
- Be a school with expertise in supporting children and young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions.
- Ensure participation and inclusion across the whole school.